Welcome to the Dallas Center for Architecture!
At DCFA, we work to encourage the conversation about why architecture matters to YOU. We seek to foster the public's understanding of the power of architecture to enrich our city and our lives through this online resource as well as the programs, exhibits and tours that the Center presents. You can make a difference...come join us!
April 17, 2013
SWA Group Gives Us the Inside Scoop On Their RETROSPECT Concept
As we head out to the RETROSPECT Garden Party at NorthPark Center this evening, we have this timely post from the SWA Group on their exhibit in this year's show. Make sure you get out to the exhibition before it closes on Sunday so you can see their creative handiwork in person.
May 30, 2013
Appetite for Architecture
We are observing National Preservation Month with our current exhibition on the 40th anniversary of the City of Dallas landmarks program. To continue the celebration, we take our Appetite for Architecture program to a bona fide City of Dallas historic landmark: Meso Maya in the former Luna's Tortilla Factory.
- Ongoing Exhibition: Dallas Landmarks
- May 25, 2013 Main Street District Walking Tour
- May 30, 2013 Appetite for Architecture
- June 1, 2013 Arts District Walking Tour
- June 6, 2013 Panel:Historic Preservation in Dallas
- June 8, 2013 Main Street District Walking Tour
- June 15, 2013 Arts District Walking Tour
- June 22, 2013 Main Street District Walking Tour