Welcome to the Dallas Center for Architecture!
At DCFA, we work to encourage the conversation about why architecture matters to YOU. We seek to foster the public's understanding of the power of architecture to enrich our city and our lives through this online resource as well as the programs, exhibits and tours that the Center presents. You can make a difference...come join us!
March 31, 2014
Architecture360 Is Back!
Back for a second year, Architecture360 is a month full of public events celebrating architecture and design in our great city—from exhibitions and celebrations to tours and panel discussions, presented by a wide range of organizations and partners. Organized by AIA Dallas and the Dallas Center for Architecture and beginning April 1, our version of Architecture Month will offer something for everyone—architect and non-architect alike. Read more for details.
May 1, 2014
On Thursday, May 1, the Dallas Center for Architecture (DCFA) will present the fourth edition of its fundraiser ROCKITECTURE 2014, and it promises to be bigger and better than ever.
- April 21, 2014 Skyline 360 Tour
- April 22, 2014 Twilight Arts District Tour
- April 24, 2014 Tour: 400 N.Ervay
- April 24, 2014 Skyline 360 Tour
- April 25, 2014 AT&T Stadium VIP Tour
- April 25, 2014 William Sidney Pittman Centennial
- April 26, 2014 Main Street District Walking Tour
- April 26, 2014 Skyline 360 Tour