Welcome to the Dallas Center for Architecture!
At DCFA, we work to encourage the conversation about why architecture matters to YOU. We seek to foster the public's understanding of the power of architecture to enrich our city and our lives through this online resource as well as the programs, exhibits and tours that the Center presents. You can make a difference...come join us!
November 20, 2013
The Kennedy Assassination and Dallas Architecture
This week, we commemorate the fiftieth anniversary of the assassination of John F. Kennedy on the streets of our city. Recently, DCFA Program Director Greg Brown wrote an article for Columns magazine on the effects the assasination had on the architecture and development of Dallas. For an excerpt and a link to the full article, read on.
December 11, 2013
Holiday Open House and Film Screening
We will close out the 2013 Architecture Film Series with a special holiday open house and screening of the documentary ROMANZA: The Buildings of California Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Ongoing Exhibition: Building Toys
- December 14, 2013 Main Street District Walking Tour
- December 14, 2013 Skyline 360 Tour
- December 16, 2013 Skyline 360 Tour
- December 21, 2013 West End District Walking Tour
- December 21, 2013 Arts District Walking Tour
- December 21, 2013 Skyline 360 Tour
- December 23, 2013 Skyline 360 Tour