Welcome to the Dallas Center for Architecture!
At DCFA, we work to encourage the conversation about why architecture matters to YOU. We seek to foster the public's understanding of the power of architecture to enrich our city and our lives through this online resource as well as the programs, exhibits and tours that the Center presents. You can make a difference...come join us!
July 28, 2015
DCFA Celebrates Mid-Century Modernism in Two Exhibitions
As we enter the second half of 2015, the Dallas Center for Architecture presents two exhibitions featuring Mid-century Modernism. The shows, on the landscape designs of Dan Kiley and the photography of Balthazar Korab, feature stunning images of some of the architectural icons of the second half of the Twentieth Century. Read on for details.
December 14, 2015
Exhibition: Building Toys
Lincoln Logs. TinkerToys. Erector Sets. LEGO. And, of course, the humble wooden block. The timeline of the toys that we’ve used to build our fantasy buildings, towns and towers is long and varied. The Dallas Center for Architecture explores this experience in Building Toys and Toy Buildings: Architecture Through A Child’s Eyes, open December 14, 2015 through January 23, 2016.
- Ongoing The Art of Architecture-Call for Entries
- February 13, 2016 Main Street District Walking Tour
- February 13, 2016 Skyline 360 Tour
- February 15, 2016 Skyline 360 Tour
- February 17, 2016 Fair Park Walking Tour
- February 20, 2016 Form Follows Fitness 5K
- February 20, 2016 Arts District Walking Tour
- February 20, 2016 West End District Walking Tour